Bispham Gardens is a 28 bed home providing residential, nursing, dementia, respite and end of life care. All rooms are en-suite and residents have the benefit of numerous lounges and day rooms as well as a hair-dressing salon and gardens.
Families enjoy the family kitchen where they can prepare their own drinks and snacks for residents. The home has it’s own activities coordinator who develops a range of activities both on and off site.
The home is managed by Fiona Nicholls and her team of nurses and healthcare assistants.
CARE AND SERVICE PROVIDED
We support and care for both local authority and self-funded residents, although in the case of local authority residents a top up payment will be required.
- Meals with relatives
- Landscaped gardens
- Hair dressers
- Rooms furnished
- Double Rooms
- En-suite toilet
- Rooms with patio
- TV in bedroom
- Pets allowed
- Costs of personalised care
- Food including snacks and non-alcoholic drinks/beverages
- Utilities including Council Tax and water rates
- Room cleaning and laundry services provided on a regular basis
Extra services which can be arranged and paid for separately
- Other privately arranged healthcare
- Chaperone charges
- Clothing, shoes and slippers
- Installation of private telephone line, internet or cable TV connections
To learn more about Glenholme Healthcare or any of our services please call us at 01753 869 777